Associated 6/12 Volt Heavy-Duty Fleet Charger
Associated 6/12 Volt Professional Battery Charger
Associated 6/12/18/24 Volt Heavy-Duty Fleet Commercial Charger
Associated 6/12/24 Volt Heavy-Duty Fleet Battery Charger
Associated Bench Charger
Associated Hand Held Load Tester
Associated Industrial Gang Charger
Associated Intellamatic PRO™ Fast Chargers
Associated Intellamatic® Smart Wheel Charger
Associated Intellamatic® Smart Wheel Charger with Power Supply and Memory Saver
Christie/Clore Fleet-Duty 6/12/24 Fast Charger/Booster
Midtronics Battery and Electrical Diagnostic Analyzer
Midtronics GR8 Battery Testing and Charging Station
Midtronics PSC Series Power Supply/Battery Charger
OTC Minuteman Plus Multi-Application Electrical System Tester
OTC One Step Battery Analyzer and Charger
OTC SABRE HP Battery and Electrical System Diagnostic Tester
Snap-on D-TAC PLUS™ Diagnostic Tester and Charger
D-TAC PLUS tests 12 volt starting and charging systems on heavy-duty gas and diesel truck applications, as well as passenger cars and light trucks. It’s the only unit available that can diagnose the complete system, top-off the battery and jump start the vehicle — automatically! It’s also the only unit available that’s optimized for the new AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) batteries!
- Automated system test checks out battery, starter and alternator condition in sequence, including:
— Battery condition (good, bad, marginal)
— Starter condition (cranking voltage normal/abnormal)
— Alternator (pass/fail under loaded mode)
- Automatically charges the battery as needed — no more, no less — as fast as possible without damage or “boiling.” No stand-alone battery charger needed!
- Diagnoses flooded, absorbent glass mat (AGM), valve regulated lead acid (VRLA), industrial, marine and SLI batteries.
- Additional charging options include a “trickle” charge and a prompted and sequence for starting stalled vehicles with up to 300 amps cranking assistance.
- Troubleshooter menu offers a range of pinpoint test options including a digital multimeter, battery impedance meter, programmable battery loading and amps probe testing.
- Save results to memory or print out on built-in printer.
- Backlit LCD displays menus, prompts, results and status messages.
- Includes printer and cart.
- Tests 12 volt batteries up to 2000 CCA
- 525 amps boost rating
- 300 amps UL rated crank assist
- 60 amps UL rated continuous charge
107-2-6342-1 High Amps Probe. $289